Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thieves break in...



Well, it finally happened ~ broken people, broke in.... they cut the chain off the gate, drove onto our property and stole from us!

I'm mad, I'm scared, I'm... thankful! Thankful for a lesson learned.

At the end of the day, its only stuff ~ the good book advises us as follows, in Matthew 6:19 and following,

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

I pray for calm, I pray for a forgiving heart... I pray for forgiveness for thoughts of retribution... thoughts that should not be thought ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.