Friday, July 24, 2009

Queen


Got an interesting email from #2 son today. He's finishing up two weeks animation training in Aberdeen Scotland ~ good ole Caledonia!


"I just saw the Queen of England! The office building I am working in is right next to the airport, so the guys here have a telescope to see when the royals or other important people come in. We just saw the Queen land, her dogs get into a Range Rover and then she came out of the plane and got in another Range Rover. Apparently their vacation castle is near Aberdeen. Not a bad way to end my trip. I will be flying home in the morning."


Life's an adventure ~ breath it in!

1 comment:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Ah, mid-July and time to go spend the "summer hols" at Balmoral. I remember it well.

Not that I was ever invited.

Their loss.